Thursday, January 23, 2014

Yuru Yuru Chapter 23

Moving right along with Yuru Yuru. Incidentally, I've been authorized by the editor to kick her to get the next chapter. Just so you guys understand the sacrifices scanlators go through for you.

Meanwhile, a few questions for those who care:
1) Should this group get on Facebook?
2) Do you care if the archive is a zip or a rar file (or I could got with 7z...)?
3) Currently, I archive chapter files without a folder to contain them. Does it matter to anyone? Should I include the folder in the archive file?

In other news, I got 0 response in my search for Collapse of the World Chinese translator. That manhua is closer to being dropped than it has ever been.

DDL:


Yuru Yuru Chapter 23

5 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot for your hard work!
    As for your questions, here are my thoughts:
    1) Wouldn't mind much. Maybe create a fan page just to link back to this blog? But I'm not using FB so apart from linking back to here, I would have no use for a FB page personally.
    2) Either zip or rar is fine for me. But please no 7z.
    3) I like the archive this way the most (without a folder) so please keep it this way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the new chapter!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the new chapter! :D

    I initially wrote a long-winded response to your three questions, but at the end I realized that those three decisions will not really affect how I read your releases. Lol. Thanks for your hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for more Yuru Yuru!

    1) I'm trying to phase myself out of using facebook, so I have no opinion on this.
    2) Zip and rar are both perfect, preferably not 7z.
    3) Doesn't matter to me.

    / bland answers

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2) Since zip is an open format that's supported by pretty much everything (unlike rar which is proprietary) zip should be the obvious choice for scanlations.

    ReplyDelete