Monday, April 6, 2020

Colourful Abyss Recruitment, Contact, and Other General Info

This post will serve as a means of contacting our group. Post any questions, comments or offers of help that are not necessarily related to our releases right here.

To get in touch quickly, look up cmertb on #c-a@irc.irchighway.net

New contact option: Fill out this form

RECRUITMENT
We currently need a Chinese to English translator for the manhua called "Collapse of the World as We Know It". We promise much horror and gore. Please apply -- without you, this project will die.  Translator found! But now we need more editors who can keep up with the translator! Please help out, even with a single chapter!

4 comments:

  1. I am willing to do some Chinese to English Translation. I am more comfortable with simplified (简体) than traditional (繁体), but I can do both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pschombe, thanks for applying. As far as I remember, the manhua uses simplified.

      If you know how to use IRC, could you join #c-a on irc://irc.irchighway.net/ ? Look for "cmertb" there. Alternatively, contact me on skype, id is cmertb.ishere

      Hmm, and I'll look into creating some kind of contact form for future needs. :)

      Delete
    2. Yeah, here's the new contact/application form: http://www.emailmeform.com/builder/form/We6fH3nPZf6GN4lhRp0Ugdeeo

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I'd like to know if it's okay to use your US raws to tranlsate COTWAWKI from US to french.
    Since I have poor skills in photoshop, I cannot do anything but the typesetting clean, translation and the typesetting.

    Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete